With regret we must announce the postponement of the JJT20 Targa Rally due to the Coronavirus crisis.
The Targa will seek an alternative date with MDPGA/MOD Wethersfield as soon as it is appropriate to do so, and we will guarantee entries to all the current paid entrants.
As this postponement follows the decision today, to cancel the Corbeau Clacton Stage Rally ( which will NOT be able to run on any alternate date in 2020) we would like to delay the option of refunding of entry fees to Targa competitors until the club treasurer has had time to process the Stage Rally refunds.
Competitors who do choose to cancel, when the revised date is confirmed will get a full refund.
Keep an eye on this site , and social media for a revised event date.
Jim Bowie Clerk of the Course